Friday 11 July 2008

Wizard Clear Advantage MasterCard

The card arrived in the mail yesterday. It was a new toy for the evening. :) The card can be activated over the phone or on the internet. The phone system is comprehensive. I checked the credit limit, activated the card, and set my PIN over the phone.
Then I registered for the online access. All these things can be done over the Internet, too. The Control Center displays all the relevant information and allows you to change all the mentioned settings and more. The credit limit can be changed through simple request. The approval is automatic and will depend on whether you satisfy the requirements first.
Instead of waiting for the PIN to arrive in a separate mail, I set my own PIN over the phone.
Still haven't used the card but will in the following days. I'm interested to see how will it behave overseas.

No comments: