Monday 21 July 2008

Ads-Click


ADS-click. publisher

I have just received an email informing me that the web site was approved and that I am now a publisher in Ads-Click network. Sweet. I'm interested in their advertising tag cloud. They might take AdEngage's place on my sites. :) Let's see how this one goes. None of the others have proven useful apart from AdSense, initially. But that has gone down the drain because of my negligence.
I'm also looking at other advertising networks but many of them high expectations. That confirms my previous post - a good idea first, a great web site next. Only then it can be used for advertising purposes. And that, of course, is only a step towards financial security and, eventually, independence. Some say that web sites are a source of passive income. Well, that may be but only partially. Web sites require an ongoing effort if they are to survive. There are obviously some that get a life on their own once set up properly. And those are probably a real treasure. But, looking at some stories online, those are only a small percentage out there.

No comments: