Thursday 31 July 2008

Bear? - Not. Confirmed.

Commenting on yestarday's post - Bear. The confirmation did not take long. :)
I said that day I was expecting the market to go up while the mentioned projection (and some other) were bearish. The projected targets were 4800 and then even further down to 4676.
As we can see, that was the day the market started going up. Today it's around 5000. And I reckon it has some way to go. The support has been confirmed. Actually, I'd like to see it confirmed again. That would mean it is a strong one and that the upward movement can be expected in the future.
Things are going ok. No bad news. Write-offs by the banks are mostly done. We never know what tomorrow brings but at the moment all is ok and hope to see it moving upwards slowly.

Just to update... The current projection from Sonray is 5039, then 5167. Up, up.

The more I look into market analysis the more I'm certain we would've been better off throwing beans on the floor. :)

No comments: