Sunday 20 July 2008

AdBrite

MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Wow, it is really amazing that people actually make this kind of web sites/blogs and put advertisements on them.
Anyway, as an alternative to AdSense I am experimenting with AdBrite as an ad marketplace. The earnings are extremely low but then, again, so are visits to my web sites and blogs. :)
Having that in mind it is really hard to believe that a blog such as the one linked above can actuall make any earnings from ads. There are only two or three posts and links to AdBrite web site. Probably the owner of the blog is hoping for referrals, in which case he could earn a portion of revenue his referrals make.
I'm starting to get really sick of all these viral and pyramidal schemes on the Internet.

Since I do not own any high-traffic web sites the ads have so far proven to be useless and I might as well remove them altogether. At least they would not spoil the experience of browsing the sites and blogs.

No comments: