Saturday 28 June 2008

Wizard Clear Advantage

After applying online for the Wizard Clear Advantage Mastercard, I have received by post a request to send identification details. It's a good thing that they accept email of these, which I prefer for the speed of communication. I like when people use email for serious things and in Australia it is becoming more and more a norm.
This means I'm on track for receiving the card before the holidays. That would give me enough time to test online access and reporting, use the card locally for purchases, cash withdrawal at other banks' ATMs and see whether all the statements about this credit card were true.
I'm also interested in what the approved limit would be since that is a piece of information I have not seen so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.