Saturday 14 June 2008

Alen's Finance Blog

This is a "Hello World" post for my new blog. I have just put the new site into shape. The finance site will contain a more static content while the blog will be more dynamic and will contain news, opinions, rants, as well as page updates for the web site.

The web site is located at http://alensfinance.appspot.com

Since I've been in the finance industry and government agencies throughout my career and also personally interested in various products and services, I decided to post some relevant material online. I met too many people that had problems with handling funds, saving, arranging their superannuation, not to mention more complex issues.
Therefore, I hope they will also benefit from the material I collected over time and will keep adding in the future. Let's open a virtual champagne bottle and move on.

No comments: