Tuesday 24 June 2008

Money for Holidays

I'm still looking for the best way to have money available during holidays. Yesterday I read an article discussing the issue in Choice magazine. Their recommendation is to use a credit card that does not charge additional services nor ATM cash withdrawals.
One such card is Wizard Clear Advantage MasterCard. They do not charge for cash withdrawals and, according to the article, do not charge conversion fees and costs for overseas purchases. The card does not have annual fees and includes (up to) 55 days of grace period. I applied yesterday and got my details checked today. Hopefully the approval will follow and the card would be issued soon so I can test various claims from the article and post the findings. The overseas charges will be, of course, verified once I'm overseas. :)
Card details.
Added the link to the Credit Cards section of the site.

No comments: