Saturday 18 October 2008

Warren Buffett Recommends Buying US Stocks

afr.com - The Australian Financial Review

Warren Buffett thinks its time to buy U.S. stocks. We all know his view - "be fearful when everyone is greedy and be greedy when everyone is fearful." This indeed does sound to be the time right now. I've given a similar opinion in my late posts. Ha, not that I'm saying I can pick and predict but to say I'm happy I share a similar view to that of one of the world renowned investors.

If you look at the link in one of my previous posts, it is obvious that right now the stocks are highly oversold and undervalued. Their price is real only in case the collapse really happens. If you count on that scenario then we all won't need cash, anyway.

You can see the original article here.

No comments: